WHY CHOOSE ANCHOR FOR HOME VENTILATORY NURSING? Anchor specializes in Home Ventilator Nursing Care for both adult and pediatric clients providing the following:
• Knowledgeable nursing staff to train caregivers in becoming self-sufficient in ventilator and respiratory
• A nursing staff that works closely with ancillary staff to provide optimal patient outcomes.
• Activities in or out of the home to help increase and/or maintain quality of life.
THE ANCHOR STAFF Anchor employees are a specially selected staff of outstanding professionals which must undergo an intensive screening process upon application. The screening process includes:
• License and certification verification . Complete reference checks . Comprehensive skills testing
• Assessment of interpersonal and communication skills
• Health verification including a physical examination
ANCHOR VENTILATOR ORIENTATION Anchor's nursing staff undergoes an extensive ventilator orientation; including, but not limited to the following:
• Ventilator training in the office as well as hands-on in the field
• Education on various types of tracheostomy tubes
• Training in changing and care of tracheostomy tubes
• Instruction on suctioning procedures
• Anchor's orientation is designed to update those nurses with previous ventilator experience or
thoroughly train those with minimal or no vent training